| Lucky Brand hat, H&M sweater, Free People skirt, Luxury Jones boots, Vintage Coach bag. |
Lately, I've been obsessed with wearing super flowy dresses/skirts with oversized sweaters, vintage accessories, some sort of something atop my head, and boots. All kinds of boots- tough boots, cowboy boots, combat boots, flat boots, moon boots.. BOOTS GALORE, I tell ya! Though summer is my favorite season, I've been anxiously awaiting the arrival of fall so I could wear such things with out dying of a heat stroke. Last weekend required an outfit that could easily transition from day to night, from work to birthday party to concert, with out being too dressy or too casual and.. this was the result! I love how every piece compliments the other and the skirt gives me a reason to twirl around like a crazy woman (see picture 3). But that's what life's about right? Twirling around crazily in sheer, floral skirts, right? RIGHT? RIGHT. Left.
Happy Thursday, kissies!
No comments:
Post a Comment